Tuesday 5 February 2013

Seven Psychopaths

Bullseyes:  ④ (out of 5)
I loved this movie!  Seven Psychopaths is quite the caper.   
One reason to love it is that the actors have so much fun.  It's as if main characters, Sam Rockwell (who knew he was so funny?), Colin Farrell and Christopher Walkin were just screwing around the whole time. It had a Lock Stock and Barrel feel to it – entertaining characters, join the dots plot (you never quite knew where it was going) and lots of crazy dialogue and, of course, blood.

The girl behind me kicked my seat and roared with laughter the whole way through. Curiously though, she warned me she was going to do this before the movie started so I couldn’t really complain which was strange. It’s as if someone tells you they’re going to hit you before they hit you and then after they hit you you just sulk and walk away. I probably should’ve complained.

No comments:

Post a Comment