Sunday 6 July 2014

Neighbours

Bullseyes:  ③ (out of 5)

I wasn’t too sure about watching Neighbours but my wife persuaded me:

‘We need some brain candy’ she said, as I stuffed the bag of mega M&M's into my coat pocket.

For one thing I was thinking that SuperBad cop bloke’s shtick has been done to death. The cutesy dialogue, the beer gut, the laugh…yeah yeah we get it.  And Zak Effron, I keep expecting him to break into a dance.

But, well - Neighbours turned out to be OK.

Watching the late show with a gaggle of Frat Boys and Co-Eds certainly added to the amusement. It was like we were laughing twice. Once at the jokes and again at the kids roaring behind us.   


In the end my brain got the sugar rush it was after. Or maybe that was the mega bag of M&M’s...?

No comments:

Post a Comment